July 7, 2008










Dad was off work today cause he has to work Saturday so they put me in the car this morning and I had to stay there for a long time. I tried to be good but eventually it got kinda hard. When they finally let me out of my carseat we were at this place with all these fish, like my fish brothers and sisters at home but bigger. We were at Newport Aquarium!
It was so neat! I banged on the glass and loved being able to see all the fish! It was so much fun!

After the Aquarium we went for a walk, or should I say stroll (since that is how I roll), across the Purple People Bridge to Ohio. This was my first time in OHIO!!!

We left and I don't remember much of the carride home cause I fell asleep for most of it. I was so tired. But I was so good today!

This was my first longer day trip and Mom was real nervous to see how I reacted to being away from home. I make her so proud!
Side note: Mom is still trying to figure out how to get these pictures in the right order and to move them around. If any of the other mommies know how to do this please let mine know!

1 comment:

The Locke Family said...

I had a hard time with that also for a while. I just add several at a time and put them in the right order as I add them all. If I have to do more than 4 do them in the order 5678 1234 because it does the second set on top of the first. You can also click on them and drag and drop. I am so proud of you though. Way to go girl.