July 11, 2008

Me and Nina
Me and Great-Nanny

Mom is still working on the deck so before I got up she was out there and then during my nap she was out there. I am sure she is tired of staining the deck.

However, today I did get to go on a walk with our neighbor Vicki and her granddaughter, Addisyn. We had a good nice brisk walk in the morning.

After naptime I met Nina and Kara at Target cause mom wanted to buy new towels. She found some soft ones she likes there. Then we went to visit my Great-Nanny. She held me for the first time today. She has lots of things that make noise there and keep my attention.
Later in the day Aunt Trisha and Uncle Jason decided to have me over to swim. Boy I love to swim. Here is a video of me riding in my firetruck and then Uncle Jason "barefooting" me. It is the greatest! If you have never been barefooted you so should! Be sure to notice my head at the very end.

1 comment:

Nina said...

No child was hurt in the making of this video. Nina was watching me.