July 15, 2008

Mom had to work today so I went to Kara's house. So many new toys over there I didn't really realize she was gone until it got close to nap time.

When Dad got home today I had lids, tupperware, and bowls all over the kitchen floor, mom was trying to fix dinner and I was helping her. So anyway Dad decided to put these things on the cabinets I was trying to help him. Come to find out I don't want to help him cause they make it hard to open the door and then I can't get out all the stuff. Mom told me that she would open the cabinets for me cause as long as nothing can hurt me she doesn't care if I play in them.


Dad's little helper



After dinner Mom decided to take me to VBS at Nina's church. They sing these fun songs and I was trying to help them but I didn't know the words.

Vacation Bible School is so tiring!

No comments: