July 19, 2008

Well last night Mom gave me a bath and let me tell you, she is not the best shaker! I mean I guess she did her best but it was nothing like what dad does.

Me and Mom were busy today. First we went to this school place to cut out rubber ducks for my... (thinking) birthtime, no, birthbath, no, birthday, yes, yes, my birthday party! Then we went to Kohl's to return some stuff. After naptime this fun girl named Sarah came over and played with me for a little while and we went shopping.

After that I tried to sleep on the way home but only slept maybe 30 minutes before we got to the next stop at a party with all these people and kids and swimming. Mom didn't bring my bathing suit so she put me in the pool in my diaper. How disgraceful! All those people got to see my baby boobies! Anyway, we had fun, mom went home and got her swimsuit so she could swim too! I met this lady that was nice named Tracey, mom said something about her playing with me when she goes back to work, I don't know what she is talking about.

Went to bed tonight and still no dad! Mom says only 3 more sleep times before I see him again. Please hurry home daddy!

No comments: