July 9, 2008

After mom and dad ate Mexican tonight they took me to the park--oh they gave me guacamole at dinner, that stuff is good! Anyway, the park, they took me to the park to swing. I love to swing! Here is a video of me swinging! Dad always pushes me high too and it is so fun!

Yesterday I started trying to say dad. I am doing really good and sometimes it even comes out very close to dad. Every time I say it mom and dad get real excited and clap and everything--these people are crazy!

Mom also started calling me a monkey today. I don't really know why? She started it after I was trying to get out of the play yard--I didn't want to watch Baby Einstein anymore. I was almost out when mom stopped me and made me get back in. If I just had a few more things to stack on top of one another then I could get out of there. In time....

2 comments:

The Locke Family said...

That video of her laughing is so cute. There is nothing sweeter in all the world than a child's laughter!

Jessica said...

We took Alyssa to the park to swing yesterday too! She also loves it! :) She hasn't learned how to climb yet and I am thankful! Ellies so cute!