September 26, 2009

I had no idea what was in store for me today...mom and me went to ZAPPOS!!!! Have you ever been??? There are walls and walls of shoes! It was great! I got a new pink wool pair of shoes, a pair of sandals for next summer, and a pair of taps. Mom got...well look below and see what mom got...
and she got a brown pair of shoes too but those aren't nearly as fun as these shiny black ones.

After shoe shopping and lunch, was of course nap time, and then we went to the park to meet up with dad and momaw and popaw, they were there for the car show.

Later, I know I sound busy don't I, we went to Aunt Sissy's and Uncle Jason's house to play and eat dinner. Fun time with Kara and Baby Kyle and Nina and Popie too! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ellie, can you post a pic of your new pink shoes from Zappos? thanks!