Random pictures to enjoy....

Mom thought you readers might enjoy some "funnier" moments of me...Me getting ready to leave, notice ALL the stuff I have to take with me, every time!



Have no idea how the toothbrush landed and stayed on my shoulder but that is talent!!!!
I can carry my new sit and spin like a cup of milk, right up under my arm. Mom says this will be a hospital visit, and Uncle Jason is paying for it. I don't use the sit and spin in the "usual" way.
Trying to hitch a ride with Emma! Not much room....

And the famous "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" listen closely...

2 comments:

Casey said...

Those are great! I LOVE the song.

Donna said...

The toothbrush picture actually looks like she's standing in water, but I know it's the carpet. These are all quite amusing snippets into the daily life of Ms. Ellie -- how cute and precious, esp the song!