September 17, 2009

Emma and Baby Kyle hanging out, she was telling him how much fun he was missing!

Milk and cookies ALWAYS in tow!


Look at her hair!

This morning Mom could see that "we needed to get out" whatever that means, so we met Amanda, Kyle, and Kara at Greenwood Boat Docks to play. Now first let me say that I say no boats and no docks, so not sure about all that BUT we did have a fun time playing until AIDEN showed up. Aiden was not very well mannered and his mom didn't watch him very well and he threw mulch on me and then he threw mulch on Emma, mom decided it was time to go after Aiden had been there a few minutes. Mom says people should watch their kids and make them mind.

I think I mind pretty well, I mean I don't get in big trouble for much. Most days I listen to what the folks say but sometimes it is just super hard to do what they say. Maybe that was Aiden's problem today....

No comments: