September 18, 2009

Today is the big 2!

This morning mom sang to me as I got up! She is silly BUT she did take the day off work to stay home with me she says something about she birthed me she deserves the day off! Whatever!

Anyway, we ate and then headed to the mall to get my pictures made! Which turned out fabulous by the way! I'll have to post them later because the place hasn't emailed them to mom yet!

I ended up sending a little time with Uncle Jason and Kara and Baby Kyle cause mom was picking out pictures and stuff, but it was very fun!

Then we came home and I napped, a much needed nap! Only to get up to go to Chuck E Cheese's! WOW is all I can say! That place is awesome! This was my first time. My friends Ethan, Emma, and Trystan were there...I think they followed me...because it is Ethan's birthday today too! Happy Birthday Ethan! It was a blast! Momaw, Popaw, Nina, Popie, Uncle Jason, Baby Kyle, Kara, Mom, and Dad all joined me for my big day!

Such a fun way to celebrate, when can we go back???

No comments: