September 25, 2009

This morning we got up and met Alexis and Evan at McD's playland for some play time. And apparently their mom and my mom used to work together at Conway and so the mom's had a good time too! We couldn't stay long because I was going to Momaw's to hang out and mom was going to get a massage, I don't know what a massage is but mom was excited! She said she hasn't had a massage in many months. Anyway, we had a good time and we got fries and a cheeseburger. It was good!

At Momaw's, Popaw was there! He is still not feeling good so he was a t home. After dad got off work he came to get me. And I was not aware but mom was going scrapbooking after her massage. So she was gone all night, it was just me and dad! He took me to Taco Bell for dinner...don't tell mom!

Poo update...still kinda green and watery, mom has no idea!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I promise I didn't tell your mom myself but telling the world in your blog means she might find out. Why don't you want her to know you ate at Taco Bell?