September 15, 2009

Mommy and me and Emma

We got to watch the tiger eat lunch! He is big!
The gorilla was WAY into us! We also learned something interesting about one particular gorilla...he likes to look at pictures of other gorillas, kinda like family pictures. When he is done looking at the picture he taps on the window and that means change pictures, how cool is that?!?!

Today we (me, mom, and Emma) met Jeanette and Ian at the zoo! It was lots of fun! We were there for a long time but then mom said we had to leave so we could go home and take naps, no fun!

Just a few more days until my actual birthday...wonder what life will be like once I'm 2!

Mom says she will post pics later.

1 comment:

Donna said...

How totally awesome is that tiger picture!?!?!? I wonder how I missed it until tonight. Can I have a copy of it, pretty please??!?!
thanks!