September 11, 2009

Today is my Aunt Cin's birthday! Happy Birthday Aunt Cin!!! And mom is getting ready for this party tomorrow, she is busy working and cake baking and chip getting and stuff.

So after my nap I headed over to Momaw's for some Momaw time! And I think partly so mom could finish up birthday stuff and help Aunt Cin celebrate her birthday!

Let me tell you about Momaw's.... there were all these "guys" there. The guys and Popaw were all downstairs playing something and having a good time. I asked Momaw t go see the "guys" and she let me. I told them all hi and bye. They were having fun down there while me and Momaw were having fun upstairs.

Mom and Dad finally came to get me and we went home and crashed, or I did anyway from what I understand Mom and Jess stayed up and decorated my Dora cake!!! I can't wait to see!

No comments: