September 22, 2009




Normal day...Mom is home with me and Emma. We decided to go to McD's playland this morning. While there something very "unnormal" happened...

This is going to be TMI (too much information) so don't read if you are squeamish!

I told mom I had to poo and I struggled to poo for some time. Finally I pooed and mom went to change me and realized that I had lime green poo and then I was bright red! UH OH! Diaper rash! Mom took me to the doctor because 1) I've never had diaper rash and she wasn't sure that was what it was 2) the poo was green 3) I wouldn't let her put me in my carseat it hurt so bad.

All in all, it was the worst case of diaper rash Dr Kamber has seen in years. Mom felt awful, she has no idea how I got it (she forgot I was soggy all day the day before on the weeee) and she just wanted it fixed, ASAP! So he gave me some "CREAM" which I LOVE!!!!

I hope it works!

Tonight I was showing mom how I wanna be a diver, I'm getting some good practice off the coffee table, just look....

No comments: