May 30, 2009




Well Andrew did in fact come over to play today and he slept most of the time! He and I go well together because we both like our sleep.

An, as I have shortened his name, was lots of fun! I showed him all my toys and we entertained ourselves very nicely! Before dinner mom took me and An on a bike ride, he did not love the trailer at first but as soon as mom took off and got going he didn't say another word. He was in love--with me--and the trailer.

After he left we went to a car show but it wasn't ONLY a car show it was a car show and a little car race (help me out mom what were those called.....SLOT CARS). I loved it! Those little cars zooming around the track very amusing. I laughed and they even shorta scared me a time or two when they would get close to me.

I got to stay up late again tonight but no new tattoo, I'm confused!

No comments: