May 15, 2009

I slept a lot today while I was at Ms. DeAnna's, which left me charged up for mom and dad!

So they took me to a Wiiiii, aka slide. I got to run around and play and play and wii and wii.

Who can guess where I get my monkey-ness from?


Mom didn't have any thing laid out for dinner and something that she needed for everything was frozen or we didn't have it. So we went to El Nopal--where I ate salsa with a spoon! Yes, a spoon! I love salsa! I love eating it, playing in it, flinging it, anything with salsa I love. However, I have learned that mom does not like wearing salsa--I don't know why?
Aunt Cin came over today and played with me. She encouraged me to jump on the couch, which mom and dad tell me not to do. But if Aunt Cin says it's okay then it must be, right?
Anyway, mom wants to put a reminder on here that as of NOW Cin has her phone and will shortly be headed to Ireland with her phone. So if you need mom you have to call Cin's phone.


1 comment:

Donna said...

Salsa makes everything taste great!! I totally agree with you Ellie, but I also understand why your mom wouldn't want to wear it. That would be wasting those drops of salsa and who wants to waste salsa?

Thanks for keeping your blog up-to-date. You write very well and I love that you share your thoughts with everyone so much!