May 20, 2009

I have been really busy lately. Tonight we went out to eat and then outside for some "family time." Which family time consists of dad working on the car, I thought he could use smaller hands to get in those tight spots so I offered my assistance. Can you believe he turned me down? Who doesn't want my help?
Mom wants me to throw in a plug about her new haircut! Do you like?

After helping Dad work on the car we went out front to smell the flowers. I don't really know what smelling the flowers is? So I held the flower and mom took a picture. She was making a funny sound with her nose saying "smell" and I'm sorry but I just don't get it. So if anyone older and wiser knows what smelling the flowers is please help me out.


After working on the car I was unhappy with my "diiirtttyyyyyy" hands. I don't like my hands being dirty! Dad needs to get me some working gloves!
In other news I tried to say "Lawnmower" tonight. It sounded like "wahn wowowor". Mom said I did good and that it was big word for a little girl!
Alright off to bed I go........



2 comments:

Donna said...

I do like the haircut, Kathy! It looks great!

jess. said...

love the haircut!