May 2, 2009

Well guess what? It rained some more! I wish it were done raining. But we got up this morning (I slept all night by the way) and went to the car show anyway. We walked around and played in the rain and I got all muddy and mom didn't dress any of us appropriately but we survived.

Funny story...the car show we were at was called "Circle Yer Wagons" coincidentally mom and dad brought my wagon. I pulled my wagon all around and circled everyones wagon! I am so cute!

Back to the day, me and mom eventually sat in the car for a while and I loved it. I got to touch and play with all the stuff I normally don't get to. It was really cool.
After a while Dad took me and mom back to the hotel for a nap, for BOTH of us. After we got up some of mom's friends, Jessica and Jeremy, came over and played! They went to the McDonald playland with me! I was like the only person in there and got to do whatever I wanted. It was neat. I really liked Jeremy, he sat in the back with me and tricked me into playing with my cookies rather then eating them.

Later on that night I made mom's day....let me elaborate....

Mom went to the scrapbook superstore and left me and dad to our own devices. So as usual I walked to walk. So we ventured out in the night and walked around the hotel for a few minutes. Mom returned and knew we were walking so she got out of the truck and waited for us. Once I spotted my mom I ran to her with my arms flapping in the wind, my pigeon toed feet flailing in the wind, screaming "Mommma" It was like on the movies when two people who haven't seen each other in a long time reunite except we just saw each other about 45 minutes before. But that doesn't matter to mom it made her so happy that I wanted to love on her and run to her. My mom and dad are very lucky!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ellie tell your mom (please) that we were at that same store, but a little earlier in the day. We were there about 5 or so. (I bought Cub Scout stickers for Nicolas' recent scouting accomplishments.) We probably just missed each other there!