May 3, 2009


It rained again today. So we got up and did our thing and then decided to head home, only to stop along the way at the "As Seen On TV" store but to be disappointed. Anyway, on our way home showed mom and dad my new trick, spitting my milk out. Apparently, and I don't know why, mom does not like this. She takes my milk away from me. Can you believe it? Someone needs to call on this lady! But my point is that if she didn't like it that much then why did she see fit to take a picture of it???? Good question to ponder?
We did run into some traffic and rain and more rain but we made it home.
Mom and Dad were thoroughly excited and pleased with how well I did on the trip. Remember this was my first over night and out of town trip!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ellie, your Mom is a Scrapbooker -- of course, she's going to take pictures (even of behavior you aren't supposed to do). It will make great bribing material when you're older (WAY older!) and start dating!

Casey said...

Haha...yeah, Lawson does this trick, too. And lo and behold, he also loses his milk privileges... I guess it must feel funny when they do it - Lawson thinks it's the most hilarious thing in the world.