May 13, 2009

I have learned some new things I must share...

I have learned to say "unbuckle," with my twist on it of course. It sounds kinda like "nbekellllle" but I mean unbuckle. I learned to say this new word because I learned to buckle myself in my seat. But the only problem is that I can't get out once I am in. So I have to ask someone to nbekellllle me. Mom usually does, thank God she is around!

Tonight mom gave me some new milk, with a straw. It was really good. Later, after about half of the container was gone, mom realized that the side panel with all the facts on it says it contains "Energy." Do you know what that is? I don't. Mom says if that is true I'll have plenty of it about bed time. We shall see!


I also have figured out why I have this fabulous pocket on my bib--to hold things, like pears, pacifiers, peas, anything really! I love to hid things in there and then dig it out and surprise mom!





Tonight me and dad went to some man's shop to get some parts for my car. It is broken right now. He is gonna have to get on that and get it fixed.


No comments: