May 1, 2009

Pictures are out of order so follow closely....
Me after "the fall"
Me and Mom swimming before "the fall"

This is how I needed to eat my lunch on Friday before we left. Snowman hat on, pig picture frame in hand, who knows? But Mom didn't argue! Smart Mommie!


Well Mom was off work today, I don't know why something about some horsies running??? So anyhow as I got up mom started getting out lots of my clothes and shoes and stuff. I asked her if we were going bye bye and she said "Yes" I was pumped!

So all day long while she got ALL our stuff ready i ran around screaming about going bye bye and mom kept telling me that we had to wait until dad got home. It was such an exciting, tense day.

Once dad got home we packed up and headed out the door. I don't know to where but somewhere....

So once we were in the car I got my pacifier and night night (blanket) and passed out. Mom had planned on me sleeping for a few hours but little did she know I had other plans. I slept for one hour and then was wide awake. I watched Baby Einstein and ate tons of Goldfish and Cheetos.

Finally we arrived at where we were going, which is still somewhere I don't know. But there was this cool big room that I got to run around in and play and climb on the couch and jump on the bed. We got here pretty late, almost my bed time but my lovely parents thought that since I stayed in my seat so long that I could stay up a little later and go swimming.....

I LOVE SWIMMING!

So once we got in the pool it was so cool because I could walk around because the pool was not that deep it was kinda like a big bath tub. But I got a little too comfortable and slipped and went under water for the first time. I was not a huge fan. Coughing and snot started coming out everywhere.

But I was still having fun until I got out and got back in and then got out again and then I slipped. My foot slipped right out from under me and I fell and bumped the back of my noggin on the concrete, not fun! After that it was time to go.

Dad took pictures and mom swam with me, we may have to post pictures when we get home.....

No comments: