May 23, 3009

6 years ago on this very day my mama and daddy made it official, I have no idea what that means? But for whatever reason it is was an occasion to do something without me, so I was packed up and shipped to Grandmamaw's and Popaw's for the evening.

This is me packing myself up and heading out the door, on my way to where someone loves me!
It's official I am starting to tell people when I potty so when I say "Poo" people run and snatch me up and we run to the bathroom, to sit on the potty. I have pooped in the potty one time at Grandmamaw's but none for mom. But don't worry I plan on getting this potty thing down pat pretty quickly!
Today me and mom went to Toys R Us, I found a stroller that I really need, it's just my size for my babies. The problem was that mom let me push it around the store and then when she put it back because she realized that one was broken I threw a royal fit! So my (dear, and I mean SO dear ) mother said if I was going to throw a fit over her exchanging the broken stroller for a working stroller then I wouldn't be getting the stroller at all. So we parked our cart and left with me screaming and her praying for patience.

1 comment:

jess. said...

***snickering***
I guess I shouldn't be though; my time will come soon enough....