April 4, 2009

So dada is STILL gone which I highly do not approve of but anyway if you remember dad always tells mom that I don't need to watched all the time, that sometimes if I am silent and in the kitchen and the adult is not that it is okay. He always says that mom worries too much about what I am doing.

So mom left me to my own devices this morning to put towels away while I ate my breakfast, never fear I was strapped in my seat. She comes back and I was eating my pancakes out of my shoe! Yes you heard it right, my shoe. Mom had put it all nice on the plate but one of my shoes was on the table (who knows why?) and I decided that they fit better in there then on the plate.

I guess dad is right I don't have to be watched all the time...
Today was busy, we went to Uncle Mike and Aunt Vikki's for a little early Easter celebration and because Izzy my cousin from Michigan was in town. Let me say I am a pro at Easter egg hunting. Popie took lots of pictures so as soon as they download them I will be sure to post them. There was this one time though that I fell and scrapped my knee and legs up pretty bad but a few tears and off I was once again.

So busy I didn't even want to nap which meant that on the way home with Nina and Popie (they were bringing me home cause mom had a jewelry party to go to with my boyfriend Andrew mom) I fell asleep but I went right to bed for Nina with no problems. I love to sleep.

I hope when I wake up tomorrow that Dada has come back to save me. I miss him so....

No comments: