April 27, 2009

Mom didn't go to work today, she stayed with us all day! She is a lot of fun.

We had breakfast, then went outside, then had a snack, then we colored, then lunch, then a nap, and apparently while I was napping they finger painted without me! Not so nice!
This is me and Ethan coloring--he was coloring a race track, I was coloring a....well I don't know what I was coloring.
Oh Ethan's big wheel, don't I look stellar on it? It was a little hard for me to reach the pedals but I tried.

And of course since Emma is younger I thought I would be a big friend and drive her around on the power wheels. Eventually we hit the fence? See the thing is I can push the pedal but I can't steer AND push the pedal. Emma can only steer because she can't reach the pedal. So I guess hitting a fence is not so bad for two underage drivers.

No comments: