April 25, 2009

Today I had another first.....(these are becoming more frequent)

I got to meet Kyle today! He is so cute. I "petted" him--never to be confused with patting, I petted cause that's what I know how to do. I also kissed him on his head. Every time I kissed him he wrinkled up his head and looked like a little old man, but a cute little old man. I promise to be a great big cousin.
Sleeping so peaceful...until I arrive!

After we left Kara and Kyle's house we went for a long drive and funny thing, I fell asleep and woke up somewhere I did not know. After a few minutes I learned that we were at Dad's friends house, his name is Webster. He lives in Campbellsville, about an hour and a half from my house. But listen to all the cool stuff I did. I got to "hike" with dad. I got to watch the dog dog chase a stick and jump in the pond--then he would shake on me (didn't love that part so much). Then I got to go for a ride on the four wheeler. I admit I was scared at first and yelled for mom but once mom got on I was cool, it was alright.












We stayed and played and played. Dad brought my "Whheeee" aka slide for those who don't know, and my wagon. Cassidy was there and she took me for a wagon ride and we saw a dead snake, thankfully it was dead!
I got VERY dirty! Now I know this is unusual for me but I was having so much fun and couldn't help myself.
Oh and one more thing, there were two cats here and I know what cats are (I don't call them dogs anymore) and I chased them and tried to get under trucks to play with them.
By the time we got home it was bath time and bed time, but it was a fun day!

No comments: