April 11, 2009

This morning we went to breakfast at an all you eat pancake---hmmmm my favorite breakfast!

Then we met my friends Layla and Lilly for an Easter Parade. I didn't know they had such a thing but since I have only experienced Easter one time I am still new at these holiday things!

Anyway, the parade was wonderful. I got to see lots of dog dogs and play. The people in the parade threw candy at me, not so nice to throw things! But mom was super nice and let me have a sucker and some smarties. I've never had either so it was a real treat.



Me and Mom and Dad

Me and my dear momma!


After I got up from my nap I had a few bumps on my legs. Mom doesn't know what they are but Grandmamaw says they are an allergy to something. Who knows!?! But I hope they go away soon. They kinda itch! My eyes also started watering today and my nose running. I guess from being outside a lot lately!
Tonight we went to a car cruise and it got cold, we came home early but Layla and Lilly came over to play so we did. While they were over mom showed Becky, their mom, these spots and she seemed to think that the red sucker mom let me have earlier is causing these spots. I don't know what a sucker would have to do with spots but who am I?

1 comment:

Jason, Trish, Kara, Kyle and Bandit said...

I so love the pig tails! Kara pulls them out after about 10 minutes