April 19, 2009

Sorry I have missed a few days of posting but since I have been feeling better I have been super busy.

I have learned to say "no-no" and "stop". I'm sure mom will regret teaching me those but for the moment she said it was cute!

Today we pretty lazy, it rained all day with the exception of about two hours and of course those two hours we, really me, decided I wanted to go for a walk. So we packed up the family, including sister Emma, and walked around the neighborhood. I stopped at each puddle to tell mom there was "waaaaar" there (water). So you can only imagine how many times we stopped!

Anyway, my pictures are of course out of order--who do I need to talk to about this? But I was in my car tonight playing and got the fax machine phone and started talking on it while driving--mom says I'm starting young! I don't know what that means.
This is my new arm thing--I cross my arms like a big girl!

Emma and Dad--you kinda can't see Emma but she is there.

Me and Mom--Mom says to remember it was a lazy so no make-up and it rained so frizzy hair.


Me talking to someone on the phone while driving.

JUST ME

See ya later.

No comments: