April 13, 2009

Mom got all my Easter loot together tonight and took a picture of it. For a sick girl an no egg hunts I raked in pretty good.
Update on the train wreck, aka me! Mom called my doctor today and they said they would like to see me and I think mom wanted them to see me. She wasn't totally convinced that I didn't have chicken pox. So we went to the doctor and they said that it was indeed an allergic reaction to something, what no one may ever know. I got the privilege of seeing two doctors today, it's cause I'm so special!
But these are my spots tonight.

My eyes and nose are in much better shape. They have stopped running (both of them). No more green from the eyes and green from the nose.
The doctor did confirm today that I do still have an ear infection and I do still have pink eye. She said once it stops oozing I still could be contagious for 24 hours.
Dad stayed home with me today and Mom is going to stay home with me tomorrow and then we'll see how I am and maybe Wednesday I will go hang out at Grandmamaw's and then maybe just maybe Thursday I can go back with my friends. I miss my friends!


1 comment:

Jason, Trish, Kara, Kyle and Bandit said...

Poor girl--do the spots itch? I hope she feels better very, very soon! Tell her Aunt Trish, Uncle Jason and Kara miss her very much.