April 14, 2009

I think everyone should tell my mommy how lucky she is...I take all my medicine so well. Lt's see, I have Benadryl, a steroid, ear infection medicine, and eye drops. I love all the medicine especially the kind I get to suck down in the dropper. But I don't even mind the eye drops. Mom has made it a game and so it seems pretty cool to get eye drops.


Tonight I was trying to be like Uncle Jason. He always has phones and stuff attached to his belt, so I wanted to be like him.


This is my leg picture tonight. The bumps are getting lighter. There are still a lot of bumps but at least they are on the way to getting better.
Here randomly placed is me blowing my pancakes. Mom told me they were hot and I can't eat anything that is too hot, so you have to blow.
Me at breakfast this morning. In such a good mood, Mom loves to see me in a good mood.
I stayed at home with Mom today and we had a lot of fun. Tomorrow I am going to spend the day with Grandmamaw and then hopefully Thursday I can go back and play with my friends. But I think Dad would be fine if I needed to stay home again Thursday, he would like to stay home from work.

Here's to getting better....



No comments: