End of February

The end of February was a busy time. Sorry I didn't have time to keep you guys updated...

I got sick, like deathly sick, but only for a day and a half. But for that day and a half I didn't move except to move from laying on mom to laying on dad to laying on the floor. I was sick!

I've been going to church with Nina and Popie every Sunday and each Sunday I get better and better at whispering and staying with my Sunday School class. I really like it cause it's about the only time I get to see my Popie since he works at night now. I eat a lot during church!

Mom says I have to include that I have been throwing more fits lately. I wanted to leave that part out but she insisted! Anyway, as usual I am getting in trouble for those fits and spending a lot of time in my room. THIS TOO SHALL PASS!

Well, that is all I got for now! See ya soon!

No comments: