February 21, 2010

First let me say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA!!!! Today is her birthday!

Then let me tell you about what I wore to church with Nina and Popie...

See mom got me all dressed in a pretty pretty pink dress for church. And I saw this beautiful necklace that mom's friend Jessica had given her for Christmas laying on the counter. I knew when I saw it that it would be perfect with my dress.

What do you think? Match okay?



After church I came home to beautiful weather and lots of boys at my house. They were all helping dad on my bus. So I needed to join them. I changed clothes and headed outside to play in my sandbox, my long lost friend! I love my sandbox! What is really funny is that if you notice I didn't have shoes on while I was playing in my sandbox but there is still snow on the ground behind me! Crazy weather!

Several times I needed help playing in my sandbox and asked Josh and John to come over and play with me. And they did! They were both great sandbox players!

Then I thought since they helped me, I would help them!
My help was much appreciated!

No comments: