February 6, 2010





Dad had to work today, since you will remember he was off Monday with me. And guess what...It snowed again!!! Yeah! Me and Mom suited up and went outside for yet another day of playing in the snow. I love the snow. I am a good cleaner too! I cleaned off my turtle, it is very important that he get cleaned off...since I play with him SO much! I also took my shopping cart outside to play in the snow. I thought it was hilarious that my shopping cart made tracks in the snow. So cool!

Anyway, so dad had some stuff to do after work and so it was really just me and mom all day!

Oh and we did go out with Nina and Genny for a small shopping trip.

Funny story time...
Me and mom were in the back seat of Genny's car when "I got a booger" happened. Mom graciously wiped my nose to try to get the booger and she did. But then I said the funniest thing (well Nina and Genny thought it was funny), "put it in my mouth!" Mom was not amused and said that was gross and we DO NOT do that!

Tonight after my bath dad blowdried my hair. He does love me!

No comments: