February 11, 2010

Today we headed out to do a little community service, as mom called it. We delivered Valentime's to the elderly in a nursing home. Me and Emma were really good at it. We had to leave several on people's bed's because they weren't there but we did really good.

The place we went had birds and lots of fish, one of my favorite parts.

As we were leaving though I touched the fireplace and burnt my hand. It hurt really bad BUT it didn't blister or anything. So mom said that was good.

After the nursing home we met Popie at Burger King for a little lunch time fun! I miss Popie!

Right before dinner tonight I said a funny..."Mommy Elweigh has a hanger." Mom didn't know what I was talking about until I threw my foot in her lap and showed her my "hanger" which was actually a hang nail on my toe! Mom clipped it and all was good.

And finally tonight I went to spend the night with Momaw and Popaw again. I like staying there! Mom has to work tomorrow so me and Momaw can sleep in if I spend the night instead of Mom getting me up real early to take me to Momaw's.

No comments: