February 3, 2010



Well, Ethan is still sick so today I went to stay with Miss Becky, Layla, and Lilly. I play with them sometimes cause my folks are friends of their folks but I see them more in the summer at the car shows, with all the moving cars.

Anyway, it was super fun. My and Lilly played all day! And Miss Becky said I was REALLY good. We went shopping and I got a placemat that has Dora on it!

When we went to dinner tonight I kept trying to talk Momaw into letting me go home with her. And well, it worked! And in the end it worked out great for me, Momaw, and Mom because mom and Momma CC had a meeting Thursday and this way if I went home with Momaw tonight I didn't have to get up early and Momaw didn't either. I was just trying to help out!!! Love staying at "Momaw, Popaw, Bay's house".

No comments: