February 7, 2010

My tongue at the birthday party! I am a smurf!


Apparently today is a big day...for us and for the rest of the world.

For us...dad left before I got up this morning and came home with a new VW bus! I really like it! When he pulled in the driveway with it, me and mom were watching and I said, "Oh we got a bus!" I did tell dad that it needed to go through the car wash though. It was dirty! Dad and his friend drove all the way to Michigan to get our new bus. I can't wait to ride in it, maybe tomorrow!?!?! Dad says he has some work to do on it before we can take it for a drive.

For the rest of the world...the Superbowl happened tonight. And yes we had a party...me and mom! We had goldfish, milk, water, and juice at our Superbowl party. What did you have? Mom even let me stay up late and watch the whole thing.

On to other news today...I went to church with Nina and Popie this morning. Very fun! Except this time I would NOT go in the Sunday School class so I went to Sunday School with Popie and his class. I'm not sure Popie paid much attention to Sunday School though.

Then me and Nina and Popie met mom and Genny and lots of other people at this big room to play in for Chris' birthday party! I think me and Kara probably ran about 10 miles today and jumped about 1000 times. SO much fun but boy was I ready for a nap when I got home.

BUSY DAY!

No comments: