March 14, 2010

Today was a busy day...

First, I went to church with Nina and Popie.

Then, I went to bunco lunch with mom and all the kids. I got to play with Ava and meet Weber (who is super tiny). Oh and then I also got to meet Blue, the dog, who I loved!

Last, I went to Ordan's birthday party at Mr. Gatti's. It was tons of fun. I played games, ate cake, won a prize, ate pizza, and followed Ms. Cathey around everywhere.

It was busy but fun day!

Mom wants to add something so listen up...
While we were at Gattiland today for Jordan's birthday party, Ellie was so grown up. She stood in line by herself to play games, wanted to go talk to Ms. Cathey, and was just so big and grown up. I enjoyed watching her do things on her own but I was sorta sad seeing her doing all these things by herself. My "baby" is growing up. :(

No comments: