March 25, 2010

Today is Thursday, almost one week after the dreaded strep throat arrived. Ethan and Emma still didn't come over to play today because they didn't want to get sick.

But I am better! I promise!

Today me and mom went outside first thing and looked for airplanes, what I am doing below.
Then we blew bubbles, lots of them! I got a new bubble set at Ordan's birthday party, remember?

And then we went to buy some flowers. Some pretty pretty flowers. But we had to hurry because it was starting to rain. But you know what? Rain makes my flowers pretty! Did you know that?
This is the flower I picked out, you like?

Once it started raining I held my flower out the car door to try to get some rain on it, so it would be more pretty!

Good news...I ate some pizza tonight, it was cold but I ate it! I loved it!

I felt good enough to go spend the night with Momaw and Popaw. Mom has to work tomorrow. And I slept all night, like usual!

1 comment:

Casey said...

LOVE the pic of her gearing up to blow that big bubble! Just precious!