March 27, 2010

So this morning mom and dad decided to take me to an egg hunt! YIPEE! I was so excited! Turns out so was a ton of other kids that weren't so nice!

I got 1 egg! But it was a good egg! I got a chocolate bunny in my egg and mom let me eat it.


Us getting my 1 egg!

They also had a jumper at the egg hunt BUT there were so many big kids in it, that I kept getting bumped and needing kisses. So I got out!

Mom felt REALLY bad for me, no jumper, 1 egg, REALLY??!?!?! So she called Uncle Jason, who had our bouncer, and asked if we could come over and jump. He of course said yes and off we went.

To jump in my own bouncer! Where no one would hurt me!
Except maybe Uncle Jason--but he does it out of love!
Baby Kyle trying to get in on the action...

Overall, it turned out to be a good day! Uncle Jason asked if I could spend the night??? Could I???? Of course I could!!!

So I got to spend the night with Kara in her big girl bed. How fun!

No comments: