March 19, 2010

Well mom has been getting ready for Aunt Cin's Baby Shower this week and has been working really hard lately at making sure all is perfect! I'm sure it will be fine but she is sorta freaking out.

Anyway, back to me, Uncle Jason and Aunt Trish came and got me and took me, Kara, and Baby Kyle to the PlayPark! My favorite place! I played and played and played! Uncle Jason said I played super hard and would be sleeping really good and he was right!

After my nap I woke up and Ordan was at my house. Her and her mom came over to help mom cook and wash vegetables. And while they did that we played outside in my "sand turtle".

Once they were finished we decided to go to Ordan's school for a fish fry. I ate some french fries but no fish!

And finally, close to bed time mom's friend Sarah came to visit us, and spend the night at our house. She is from West Virgina and was traveling through to Danville the next day to get certified in zumba.

One problem started late tonight...my belly started hurting, REAL BAD! Mom thought it was because of all the vitamins I took (on my own on Tuesday). I was up most of the night crying or sitting on my Dora "terlet". Hopefully, this wont' last long!

No comments: