March 5, 2010




Got up and went to Mac Donald's Happy this morning! We met MaryBeth and Alexis there to play and have breakfast. It was a whole lot of fun.

I found some "of my favorite money" (a penny) and carried it around most of the morning. I love monies!

Me and mom hung out and did a few things but nothing major.

However tonight there were two BIG major events happen.....

I found my birthmark! If you have seen my birthmark then you know what I'm talking about. It's pretty big and it's on my booty! I called it a booboo but mom explained to me that I've had it since I was born and I got it because my booty was poking her in the ribs for 6 months. (that's her version of the story, I'm not certain how true that is)

And we got to go for a ride around the neighborhood in MY BUS!!!!!! I loved it! It was awesome!

No comments: