June 28, 2009

Today was an incredibly LAZY day! Mom says you need those every once in awhile! Dad went out to mow the grass and came back a long time later, much longer then it takes to mow our yard but he says his wanmower broke. So he was trying to fix it!

I found my Bible today and I love it. It is the perfect size for me. Me and Mom sat down on the couch and I read some to her.

For whatever reason I also thought it was a good idea to get my elmo pajamas out of the dirty clothes and wear the bottoms. I wanted mom to take my dress off of me but she said no cause it's Sunday and I wear dresses on Sundays! She is crazy! Please don't tell I said that!


In other news...I love bugs, of all types. I am putting two words together all the time. I point to things, especially airplanes in the sky. I know when something is broken. Pretty soon I'll be driving!

No comments: