June 27, 2009

Busy day...got up early--well not really early but got up and left and met The Granny, Nina, and Popie for breakfast at this place where you just get whatever food you want at anytime you want. I liked the pancakes and sausage. But what was not nice was this lady kept coming and trying to take my plate! SERIOUSLY! I'm still eating! So I would get all my food in my hands and chow down real quick before she came back to get my plate again! That part was not fun but the food was good!

After my nap we went to Lilly's birthday party where there was a huge water slide and a pool just my size! I loved it, the pool not the slide! This event reminded me that my birthday is coming up so if you need ideas I've updated my wish list on the right hand side of the page! Then we left there--not willingly--and went to the slot car track. There weren't a lot of people there but me and dad still had fun. I somehow climbed, or crawled, under the track and got stuck in the center of the track, dad had to rescue me! After that, I know busy day I told ya, we went to Mamoo's for fireworks! Some other kids were there to play with and we had a good time! I got to stay up really late, 11:00! I loved the fireworks, one of the other little girls didn't like them so much and her and her mommy had to go inside but not me and my mommy! I got to sit on her hip and watch all of them. And if there were too much of a break in the firework display I said "More" and did the sign for more! Eventually, the fireworks went night night, I hope they had a blanket, and we went home.

I'm sleeping in tomorrow!

No comments: