June 16, 2009

Learned a new trick today.....Can you guess what it is?

I learned how to climb on mom and dad's bed all by myself! Mom is terrified! I don't know why she worries so much!
While mom went to school today I went to Momaw's again, she trimmed my hair today so I have a new big girl look, new bangs!

If you haven't been around me lately my vocabulary is exploding (see exploding is a huge word). I say whatever I want and I am starting to put two words together like; Daddy shoes, Mommy's water, Emma stop, Daddy's truck, and so on. Mom and Dad think I am the smartest kid around.


Tonight mom and I went to one of her friend's house to a jewelry party where I was "the fashion model". I tried on all the jewelry and even got in a tiny bit of trouble when I took ALL the rings out of the ring holder and mom told me to put them back and I told her "NOOOOOO" She was not happy!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Oiy! Lawson can get up on my bed, too. He's taken a few falls, but most of the time he's pretty good about getting down safely. It took a while, but I'm finally calming down about it. :)

Oh, and Lawson just starting putting words together, too! Well, just one set and it was just today, but I'm thrilled. It's so fun to watch our little ones develop!

Donna said...

Hey Kathy what was the consultant's name? I'm wondering if it was my friend Melissa? Either way, I'm glad it was fun!