June 25, 2009

Mom has been staying home with me a whole lot lately, I wonder why? Not that I am complaining but it just is not the normal around here.

This morning she made fun of me and my fabulous hair, see below...
Why do you think she would make fun of my hair? It's gorgeous!
Enough about my hair, me and mom went to a school today for lunch. We were hoping Layla and Lilly would be there but they weren't, but we still had fun. This was my first time in a big kitchen (lunchroom). I got to sit at a big table and eat a big lunch, all for free. I had a ham sandwich (I only ate the cheese and some of the bread), cookies, orange juice (which I loved!), an apple (which I did not love, kinda tasted like applesauce but not quite), and chocolate milk (which mom drank). It was really good!

After we ate we went outside to the Weeground. Mom wanted me to post this picture to show everyone the monkey I truly am. Mom did not help me at all climb up there and actually I went up one more before I came down. MONKEY!

I had a good time until it was time to go and then I screamed, cause I didn't want to leave. But mom made me, it is not fair that she is bigger then me and can pick me up.

But that's not all...
Nina came over tonight and we went bowling again! Now let me just brag for one minute that I AM getting better at bowling. I actually push the ball now instead of just waiting for the ball at the ball return. Improvement!
No idea what I was doing in this picture, looking kinda like a bull (in a not-so-china-china shop)
Bowling takes a lot out of you and mom needed a snack break...

Here is my favorite thing about bowling...the ball return! I love it! When the ball comes back it makes me so happy!

But wait that's not all...

Mom and Dad are having some issues with wasps at our house, I don't know what a wasp is but that's not important right now, what IS important is that mom and dad went outside tonight to try to "take care of" this wasp problem, they left me inside...can you guess what happened next?

I locked the deadbolt! So mom and dad were outside and I was inside! Mom tried to talk to me to get me to unlock the door but that didn't work!

Eventually, they were able to get back in but it took about fifteen minutes or so.

And then they put me to bed, imagine that! ! ! ! ! ! What an exciting day!

2 comments:

Casey said...

I love the monkey picture. I think she and Lawson would be a dangerous duo!

The Locke Family said...

Getting locked out, that is the greatest! Gotta love em right.