June 17, 2009

Tonight Dad had to help Marshall out and so we missed the weekly Mexican meal but mom and dad still wanted to go out and so went to Mexican but a different Mexican! I don't know if you know or not but I LOVE salsa. It is one of my favorite meals, and yes I said meals! I can eat bowls upon bowls of salsa. I double and triple and quadruple dip in my bowl. Mom and Dad now ask the waiter for my very own bowl, something about they didn't want my spit in their bowl, I'm not complaining.

Dad thought he would play a mean trick on me tonight and dipped my chip in the hot salsa. I quickly told him I didn't like it with a snarled up face and repeatedly shaking my head saying "Noooooo, Noooooo!" Meanie!

Mom and Dad also found out that I like salt! A WHOLE LOT! I grabbed a chip out of the basket and it was covered in salt, I licked and licked and licked until all the salt was off the chip! It was good!

I was trying to be extra nice and share with Dad and here's what happened...

No comments: