June 12, 2009

While mom went to school today I went to Momaw's. You may be saying who is Momaw? Well I finally have a name for Grandmamaw and it is Momaw! I think that is how it is spelled? Anyway I digress, me and Momaw went to Mamoo's house today, she has a lot of stuff, almost more stuff then Momaw! It was fun! I was very busy!

Momaw brought me home and I took a nap and when I got up my other family was here. Kara, Nina, Popie, Aunt Trish, Kyle, and Uncle Jason all came to play at my house. They brought bubbles!!!! We had so much fun with the bubbles--Uncle Jason screams a lot when you shake the bubbles but he is funny! Kara, being the older and smarter of us, brought her overnight bag to have a slumber party. She said that if she couldn't stay at Aunt Kat's then she would stay at Nina's. Needless to say she of course could stay at Aunt Kat's, aka mommie. So it was official I hosted my first slumber party!

At first Kara started out in the floor in my room, then she moved into mom's room and she and mom slept together. Mom says she did good and Kara slept all night, mom didn't but Kara did!

This is me, mom, and Baby Kyle, I am helping mo hold him. I am so helpful!

Here I am again helping Nina feed BabyKyle--gosh my mom and dad should get on this baby thing seeing how helpful I am!

Bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Jason's Swirling Vortex of Death

2 comments:

Casey said...

I love the bubbles picture! Talk about pure joy! :)

Donna said...

I love reading things from Ellie's perspeective (esp since I agree with her!)