June 20, 2009

It was just me and mom today...Dad went to Indy for a car show but he will be home early tomorrow for Daddy's Day! Don't tell him I got him bike shorts so he can take me bike riding more often! SHHHHH!

Anyway, when I got up this morning me and mom headed outside to play with my weeee, my wagon, my car, and my bucket. We stayed outside for like an hour, it was tons of fun! But eventually I needed more milk (surprise surprise!) and so we went in. Once we were in mom got out "Fred" the new potty seat. This is me helping mom put Fred together.
This is me faking mom out making her think I was using Fred, notice I am on the kitchen table! I can get by with anything!
But like I said I faked her out, no potty! But we played with Fred for a long time and mom put these special potty panties on me and you know what I still didn't potty. But when it was time for my nap she put a diaper back on me and whatdoya know when I woke up I was wet. She thinks this is going to be easy but I have other ideas in my head!
After my nap me and mom headed back outside--shocking I know--mom outside twice in one day! But while I was sleeping she had set up my new sprinkler! Which I didn't love as much as mom expected! But after about 45 minutes I started warming up to the sprinkler. I ran my car through the sprinkler and washed it and my wagon. I liked that the sprinkler had balls that it spit out but what I didn't like was that to get the balls I had to get water in my eyes! Not a fan!


I'm starting to like it more....
Here is a video of me and the sprinkler....
Sorry this one is sideways but you know mom!

And after the water event we met Momaw and Popaw for dinner and hung out with them at the car show. When we got home I went straight to bed...and mom started staining the deck--sorry I missed that one!

No comments: