March 8, 2009

This morning on my way to see Ms. DeAnna I had to wear my snowman hat. Mom said it wasn't that cold outside but whatever I wanted to wear it, so I did.

Mom went to the doctor today and she has bronchitis--whatever that is she coughs all the time! I hope she gets better soon.

Nina came over to see me tonight, she took me for a ride in my wagon and to the store. I can Nina now too! It kinda sound like "nana" (banana) but she knows I'm talking about her. Then we had spaghetti for dinner. HMMMMMM.
Who couldn't love this spaghetti face?

I also said Kara tonight, is really sounded like "rarera". Mom called Uncle Jason and made him listen to me say it. She likes to brag about me.








1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the spaghetti face!! Jack just learned how to say my friend's daughter's name, which is Cora!