March 23, 2009

I am so sleepy...I had such a busy day! I went to Grandmamaw's today and we played and played and played. I did get in trouble today at Grandmamaw's, I think it might be a first, I really wanted the rocks in the gas fire place out on the floor and for some reason Grandmamaw did not. I don't know what the problem is? Extra decoration?

Then after mom picked me up we went home and I took a quick nap and if you know me you know that an hour nap is nothing for me, I like like a 2 hour afternoon nap but mom woke me up. Little did I know that while I was sleeping mom was packing, packing for what you might ask? Our field trip to the park!

Mrs. Christy had called mom without me knowing it and planned that we would all meet at their house and ride to the top of Iroquois Park, eat our picnic dinner, play on the playground for awhile, and then ride down. All in all dad said we rode 10 miles and mom said we burned 815 calories. I have no idea what those numbers mean but they were both pretty excited!

So we get to the top and eat and I can't really pay attention to eating cause there is this play ground right over there. But I tried and I ate a little.

Me and Dad sliding!
Me and Mom sliding down the twirly slide.

My friend Emma and her dad, Mr. Joey. If you remember me and Mr. Joey have a special connection, he used to be my babysitter but he had to go back to work. BOOO!


What my dad likes to do.

Mrs. Christy and Emma. Mrs. Christy is going to be working very closely with mommy next year...in case you didn't know my mom is going to work part time next year and share a classroom with Mrs. Christy. So Mrs. Christy will work Tuesday's and Thursday's and every other Friday and my mommy will work Monday, Wednesday, and every other Friday. We are ALL very excited about the new adventure.

Look at the smile on my face, I was so excited to get to the slide.

My family and me stealing mom's pb&j sandwich, don't tell anyone mom knows that I'm not supposed to have peanut butter yet but everyone in awhile I sneak a little.

The first video is of my going down the slide all by myself--dad yelled at mom and said she should hold my hand but he doesn't know that I am a big girl and don't need her to hold my hand!


This video is of all of us going down the slide almost on top of one another. It is so much fun!

What a great night!

No comments: