March 21, 2009

Today was sorta uneventful...Dad went to help John, Layla and Lilly's dad, with his car, me, mom, and Aunt Cin went to Target, me and mom took a walk around the block (which took awhile since she made me walk), and then my mom got really excited and decided that she was going to put my hair in pigtails. What are pigtails? I know dad has piggy's cause I tell him to move them and I know I have piggy's and mommy has piggy's but pigtails, I had no idea about!

Quickly I found out what the so called pigtails were. Mom thinks I look absolutely adorable and couldn't be any cuter. Dad was still gone so he didn't get to see them--hence so many pictures.

But in all my cuteness I still have to keep it real... and use the nose sucker on myself. :)



Mom knows they weren't perfect but I am so busy and bouncing I am sure it is hard to get them straight. I was trying to look out the window and yell for Mim--ma, aka Emma.

No comments: