March 30, 2009


Even though Mom and Dad are off work this week Grandmamaw still came to get me today, it's our Monday routine! But as soon as I got to Grandmamaw's house I started getting really whiny and wanted a nap even though I slept late this morning. SO Grandmamaw is not one to argue over a nap, she let me sleep and when I got up she was very worried.
I was very hot and I sat in her lap for 45 minutes. Now for those of you who don't know me well, I am NOT a cuddle baby (according to mom), I do not sit still, never have never will, I move all the time. So for me to sit still is a rare occasion. Grandmamaw called Mom and said she was bringing me home something was wrong.
When I got home my temperature was 102, Mom started pumping Tylenol and once the medicine had a little time to work I started running and playing again, hence the picture above of me trying to ride my rocking horse on Grandmamaw's lap.
However, my fever continued to go up and down and up and down. It eventually got up to 103.4, which scared Mom, she called Aunt Trish who said that it was probably an ear infection to give Motrin and Tylenol and see what happens and to check me throughout the night.
So poor Mom set her alarm and checked my temp at 11, 1 and 6. All three times is was around 100-101. Mom is going to take me to the doctor tomorrow, I hope I get to see Ms. Patty!

No comments: